Rabu, 30 Agustus 2017

Unforgettable Moment

Met An Angel

Now i will tell you about my unforgottable moment in my life. This incident happened a year ago.

Year ago, when I was in my 9th grade, i attend some English course at TBI with 3 of my friends. It was on Wednesday. My school ended up sooner than the others day because the teachers had to do some meeting. It ended up at 11 a.m. And my course started at 3 p.m. So, because me and my friends didn't know where to wait for our course, we decided to play at one of my friend home that didn't attend the same course like us. We played there for about 3 hours and half. 
At 2.30 p.m. we were so hungry so we decided to order some food. When the food had arrived, it was already 2.45 p.m. so me and one of my friend decided to go to our course and eat there. But two others decided to stay there and eat.

When I arrived at TBI, I rushly ran to my class because I had a test. Finally in my class, I remembered something. My phone. I left it behind at my friend's home. I quickly borrowed my classmate's phone, and started texting 2 of my friends that still in my friend's home and about to go to TBI. But none of them were replying. So I just prayed that they would take my phone and give it back to me after the class. Then I started my test.

At 4 p.m. when all of the class already over, I ran to my friends's class and asked about my phone. And the result was zero. None of them took it, and even my text that I sent with my friend's phone. I started to panick. And one by one, all of my friends gone home. And I didn't know where to go. I though that my uncle will pick me up by 4.30 p.m. but he didn't appear.

It was already 5 p.m. and i hadnt gone home yet. I tried to borrow some phone to order online taxi, but I knew no one. I was a new student. So I tried to borrow the security's phone, but he didn't have any online taxi's application. I wanted to use 'angkot' or public transport but I didn't have money left. So I just sat down and prayed that maybe some miracle would come.

After I waited for a quite long time, someone was approaching me. And she was Mrs. Intan! She was one of my teachers back then. She asked me whats wrong because I look sad. I explained to her. Then she rushly ran to her room, and back with her phone. Then she asked me where do I live. I answered her and asked her for what. And guess what? She ordered a online taxi for me! I was so happy back then. She really looked like an angel in that time. She even used her E-pay for me so that I didn't have to pay. She smiled to me and told me that everythings gonna be alright. Even her smile looked like Aphrodyte's smile back then! I hugged her and thanked her. Then finally I went back home.

That was my unforgettable moment for me. Until now, I never forget Mrs. Intan and all she did for me. Without her back then, maybe I will be there until late night and miss all of my homeworks! If I ever meet her again, I will say my thanks to her again.

Thats all my story. Bye!!

3 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. oh well sorry i forgot to mention that before i went home, i went to my friend home again to pick it up. Silly me

      Hapus